One of 4-H’s new trip opportunities for grades 6-8.
Registration for LWF will be via 4HOnline. The event for all participants will be named: 2019: County: Marathon: Leadership Washington Focus.
Registration will be opening February 13, 2019 and closing February 22, 2019.
- Youth from any WI 4-H county are welcome.
- Dates of travel July 14-19, 2019.
- Total trip cost will not exceed $1150 per youth participant and includes: Round-trip transportation, Leadership Washington Focus program registration (includes lodging and meals at the 4-H Center), and some incidentals.
- Travel will be by coach bus.
- Adult Chaperone Applications can be found in 4HOnline as well.
- Kaitlyn Bernarde (Marathon County 4-H Program Coordinator), Stephanie Boehnlein (Taylor County Positive Youth Development Educator), and Heidi Hensel-Buntrock (Waushara County 4-H Program Coordinator) are the trip coordinators.
- Youth and parents will participate in an orientation session.
Please be aware that funding through the Parent Leader Federation is not available at this time, you are personally responsible for funding this entire trip.