The Wisconsin Nutrition Education Program (WNEP) helps people in Pepin County…
- Purchase and prepare healthy meals and snacks based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans and the Food Guide Pyramid.
- Keep food safe to eat.
- Increase their food security by learning how to manage money.
RELATED LINKS OF INTEREST
- UW – Extension WNEP
- Food Stamp Program
- Food Distribution Program (Commodities)
- Nutrients and Calories in Food
- Choose My Plate
- Nutrition Facts Label
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- UW Extension Food and Nutrition Information Research
Reference Materials from UW Extension Specialists
If you have any questions regarding Nutrition Education in Pepin County, please contact:
Pepin County – UW Extension
County Government Center
740 7th Avenue W, PO Box 39
Durand, WI 54736-0039